Some days back, between 9 – 10pm Governor El-Rufai held a meeting with some former LG sole administrators in government house.
In the course of his discussion with them he made the following positions:
1. That the Southern kaduna elites didn’t get patronage from him and that’s why they are instigating their people against him and creating crisis in the area, but that he has vowed that he will not share state money to anybody in Southern Kaduna . That because he refused to give them money the elites had no option than to allow peace to returned to the area.
2. That no matter how long it takes,he will deal with the Leadership of SOKAPU by arresting and prosecuting them particularly now that they have gone back to their hate activities and trying to embarrass him. That he is patiently waiting for them to fall into his trap.
3. That there are two Bishops that must be brought to Kaduna in chain/handcuffs for their alleged role in heating up the Southern Kaduna crisis.
4. That the tertiary schools in Southern Kaduna will remain closed under his administration because of insecurity and because SK has been stubborn to him, to the extend of “attacking” him in Kafanchan when he visited.
5. That he is going to conduct LG elections in the state and knows that PDP will win in SK, but that any LG that votes PDP means they don’t want his intervention in any area.
6. He told the former sole administrators that the state is preparing something good for them and some will be given political appointment soon.
7. On Monday 7th August, the Governor sent a team to a local government in zone 2 to scout for a site where the students of KASU Kafanchan campus will be relocated to “temporarily” until the end of his administration as he has vowed never to reopen the Kafanchan campus
8. Finally one Air Commodore, (name withheld for now) is preparing to mobilise some ‘elders’ in SK to come and visit the governor and assure him of the support of the area to him.
9. Same Air Commodore will hold a youth sensitisation programme in SK to reorient our youths to the positive attitude of the governor to SK.
He has allegedly been promised a ministerial appointment in the next federal cabinet reshuffling.